Hey April! It's Ashley Cating! It was so good to hear from you and read your comments on my blog. I'm still pretty new to this blog thing, but have enjoyed it so far. I CANNOT believe you have one in kindergarten!!! I'm really missing MOPS and hoping to start back as soon as Bent Tree is finished with their construction - although Anna STILL REALLY struggles in nursery and I get beeped a lot - everybody tells me it's just a phase of separation anxiety and will pass quickly - but this has lasted quiet a while. Just a way for me to be stretched I guess! Well, good to hear from you, and I'll be checking your blog to get the latest news. Take care!
1 comment:
Hey April! It's Ashley Cating! It was so good to hear from you and read your comments on my blog. I'm still pretty new to this blog thing, but have enjoyed it so far. I CANNOT believe you have one in kindergarten!!! I'm really missing MOPS and hoping to start back as soon as Bent Tree is finished with their construction - although Anna STILL REALLY struggles in nursery and I get beeped a lot - everybody tells me it's just a phase of separation anxiety and will pass quickly - but this has lasted quiet a while. Just a way for me to be stretched I guess! Well, good to hear from you, and I'll be checking your blog to get the latest news. Take care!
Post a Comment